- EVIDENCE BASED RUNNING GAIT ANALYSIS FINDINGS TEMPLATE
- PLUG AND PLAY FORMS INCLUDING TEMPLATES FOR RUNNING GAIT ANALYSIS ASSESSMENT REPORT, RUNNING QUESTIONNAIRE INTAKE FORM, MEDICAL WAIVER and MEDICAL HISTORY FORMS
- EQUIPMENT RECOMMENDATIONS INCLUDING TREADMILLS, CAMERAS, ANALYSIS SOFTWARE, WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY AND EMR
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO RUNNING GAIT ANALYSIS CLINIC OPERATIONS AND PATIENT CARE MODELS
- DETAILED INTEGRATION OF A RUNNER'S GAIT ANALYSIS PLAN OF CARE INTO PHYSICAL THERAPY PRACTICE
- COMPREHENSIVE BREAKDOWN OF HOW TO START A RUNNING GAIT ANALYSIS CLINIC AND CREATE A NEW REVENUE STREAM IN A PT PRACTICE
- THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE FOR 6 CONTACT HOURS OF CE IN THE STATES OF CA, NV, OR, AND WA. IF YOU ARE OUT OF STATE PLEASE REACH OUT TO US VIA THE "CONTACT US" TAB AND WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR SPECIFIC STATE'S CE APPROVAL
Many physical therapists are well versed in traditional gait analysis. However, there is an emerging knowledge gap among clinicians in conducting competent running gait analyses. In this course attendees will not only learn how to conduct a thorough running gait analysis but understand how to start implementing their very own running gait analysis into clinical practice.
Maybe you have dabbled in running gait analysis but have yet to put the systems and processes in place to create a streamlined, evidence based running gait analysis clinic. Or maybe you are in private practice and currently have a running gait analysis clinic. As a good PT you are able to positively impact patient outcomes but have not been able to see the increased revenue in your bottomline. These are exactly the pain points that lead to the creation of The Essentials of Running Gait Analysis.
As physical therapists, you first and foremost must provide high quality running gait analyses to patients. Therefore, applying principles of traditional gait analysis along with running gait analysis into a comprehensive plan of care for patients is essential to positive clinical outcomes. Research shows that patient plans including changes to a runner’s form, shoe wear, training routine, strength and mobility have a positive effect on injury prevention and treatment. However, often patients will not reach their running goals after one running gait analysis assessment. A comprehensive plan of care should include instructions for follow up physical therapy visits, if deemed medically necessary, re-analyses and medical referrals. While it is extremely important to provide runners with quality clinical outcomes, it is also important to create a positive revenue stream from the services provided to those patients.
If you have worked in private practice or as an outpatient PT you know the importance of creating seamless clinic operations that will cater to beneficial patient care and business growth. Similarly, in order to provide the best running gait analysis assessments you need a running gait analysis clinic that will be calibrated to insure excellent patient outcomes and practice growth. If you have explored the world of running gait analysis you already know there are many approaches and models of operational logistics, patient management and marketing strategies behind successful, highly profitable running gait analysis clinics. While using your smartphone to video and analyze runners during PT visits can be a good starting point, a systematic running gait analysis clinic including a running gait analysis findings template, evidence based equipment, report of analysis findings, scheduling procedures and operational management of patient care will insure your running gait analysis clinic delivers excellent outcomes. Therefore, as part of this course you will not only receive the fundamental knowledge of how to provide a running gait analysis but a step by step guide to the tools you need to make your own running gait analysis clinic thrive.
DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY RUN AWAY FROM YOU!